The last week has brought with it a variety of tasks. I have installed some of the first floor partition walls and finished the major partition walls on the second floor.
After having lunch with my adviser from CET with regard to the Energy Star incentive program, I learned that I needed to air seal the tops of my walls where it meets the roof. This was not welcome news as it took two days to do the rather tedious work. I used the scrap Zip sheathing board and cut pieces to fit between the studs, plates, and braces.
Today Adam and I began work on the first floor stairs! Very exciting. We spent the first half of the day “head scratching” as Adam would say.
Stairs … major mathametical calculations going on here. For sure there is head scratching Hmmmm …